Access to this Website and the use of information on it is subject to these Terms and Conditions of Use. You should carefully read these Terms and Conditions of Use. By proceeding further, you will be deemed to have accepted them.
In these Terms and Conditions of Use, the following terms shall have the meanings indicated:
• “Terms and Conditions of Use” – means the terms and conditions of use of this Website herein contained;
• “Website” mean this website, being a website accessible at or via any or all of the following internet addresses:
• “you” means any and all persons accessing or using this Website and/or availing of any information and/or services available on or via this Website;
• “we” and “our” and “us” means this company and owner of the website.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Information appearing on this Website is provided in accordance with and subject to the laws of Ireland and the laws of Ireland govern the conduct and operation of this website. The courts of Ireland have exclusive jurisdiction over all claims or disputes arising in relation to, out of, or in connection with these Terms and Conditions of Use, the information contained on this Website, and any use made of that information. Any such claims or disputes shall be resolved in accordance with the laws of Ireland.
Disclaimer as to accuracy of information
Care has been taken in the preparation of the information contained on this Website. However, we do not make any representations or warranties as to the accuracy of the information contained on this Website.
Prohibited use of Website
The information on this Website is not intended to be provided to and should not be used in any State or jurisdiction of any nature in which access to or use of such information is prohibited, whether in the format in which it is presented on this Website or otherwise. If you have any doubts about the legality of your using this Website, you should not continue any further.
• This Website contains hypertext links to websites not maintained by us or any member of our company. We do not endorse or represents the reliability, accuracy, or quality of any information, goods, services, or products displayed or advertised on such other websites. No member of our company is or shall be (or be deemed to be) a party to any contract that you may or do enter into with the providers of such goods, services or products. You are reminded that different terms and conditions of use will apply to you as a user of such websites. We hereby disclaim any and all liability for the content of such websites and any loss or damage of any nature suffered by you as a result either: (a) of accessing or using such websites; or (b) availing of or acquiring any or all of the goods, services or products advertised or available on or via such websites. The use by you of such websites is at your sole risk.
• This Website contains hypertext links to websites maintained by us. You are reminded that different terms and conditions of use may apply to you as a user of such websites.
• No third party is permitted to create a link from another website to this Website without our prior written consent.
General disclaimer of liability
• No member of our company (or any other person involved with the provision and maintenance of this Website) takes any responsibility for the accuracy of the information provided on this Website. Use of such information is at the user’s sole risk. No member of our company accepts any liability for any loss or damage of any nature, including but not limited to loss of profits, goodwill, or any other type of financial or other pecuniary or direct or special indirect or consequential loss howsoever arising whether in negligence or for breach of contract or other duty as a result of:
(i) use of this Website, including but not limited to any electronic mail messaging and Internet communication that may arise from, in the course of or pursuant to such use; and/or
(ii) reliance on the information contained in this Website, whether:
(a) downloaded or not;
(b) authorised or not.
• We make no representation or warranty or undertaking of any kind in relation to the analysis or information contained on this Website or the completeness or accuracy of such information.
Right to information on this Website
The information contained on this Website may not be copied, transmitted, amended or reproduced in any form whatsoever without the prior written consent of our company.
Attempted use of Website
These Terms and Conditions of Use shall also apply, subject to alteration as necessary, to attempted access of the Website and attempted use of information on it.
• In the event that any provision in these Terms and Conditions of Use is held to be unenforceable or invalid, such provision shall be severed and the remaining provisions shall be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by the laws of Ireland .
• Clause headings in these Terms and Conditions of Use are for reference purposes only and shall not be used to construe or determine the meaning of any or all of these Terms and Conditions of Use.
It is a condition of use of this site that all copy and material shown here remains the property of Navan Travel / Travalue and may not be reproduced, quoted or disseminated without prior written approval of the owners.
We are committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully in accordance with the Data Protection Acts 1988 and 2003.
We collect information about you for two reasons: firstly to process your booking and secondly, to provide you with the best possible service. We never give your details to any other person or company. Once your booking has been processed our database will only be used to contact you or send you emails in the future where you have consented by indicating this consent during the booking process. You can also indicate this consent by registering your details on our home page. If you object to any communication from us you can have yourself removed from our communication database at any time by contacting us using the details set out on our website.
We collect the following information during our order processing: Your name and address, phone number and or mobile number, e-mail address, credit card details and order history. If you consent by registration, we collect the information you opt to enter. We never collect other sensitive information about you.
If you provided your details to us by telephone or in person this information will not be available online, although it will be retained in our back office database. You may request a copy of the information we hold by writing to us. Similarly, you can advise changes to your contact information and it will be amended immediately on request.
We are committed to ensuring the privacy of your information.
The Information We Collect
As you browse through our Website, our web server collects information about your visit, not about you personally. We gather and monitor statistics such as, for example:
– The number of people who visit the Website;
– The date and time of visits;
– The number of pages viewed;
– The amount of time spent on the Website;
– The most popular sections of the Website
This information is anonymous and no attempt is or will be made to identify visitors. So, for example, on a specific day we can identify that our site has a thousand visitors. However, we know nothing about these visitors in terms of e-mail addresses or any other personal information.
We only ask and will only ask for personal information from which you can be identified where the information is required for particular purposes e.g. applying online for an account. Examples of details that may be sought include your name, address, e-mail address, etc. (Please note in the regard the paragraph headed Internet fraud below)
All information provided to us by you will be treated with the utmost confidentiality in accordance with all applicable legislative and regulatory standards. If you ever decide that you no longer wish us to keep or use information or you want the information to be revised or updated, please feel free to contact us. We will remove or amend the information as appropriate in accordance with applicable legislative and regulatory requirements.
Use of ‘Cookies’
(A cookie is a small piece of information that a website stores through your web browser on your PC that it can later retrieve when you log back onto that website. This means that the site will remember your preferences. It is particularly useful if you begin a transaction but are unable to complete till later, maybe because you are missing some detail or because you wish to consider a choice available before committing to the transaction).
Disclosure of Information
We will not divulge customer information to a third party unless we have received customer authorisation OR we are required to do so by law.
Security of Information
We understand how important the security and confidentiality of your information is to you. Keeping customer information secure is a top priority for us. Our goal is to protect your information on the Internet in the same way as we would over the phone or in a branch.
Even so, we cannot guarantee the privacy or confidentiality of information relating to you passing over the Internet. In accessing this Website and in availing of any of the services/information available on or via this Website, you accept and are deemed to accept that electronic mail messaging and Internet communication may not be free from interference by third parties and may not remain confidential. The use by you of this Website is at your sole risk.