Looking for inspiration?
Check out our Travel Blog for information on destinations with plenty of tips and advice so you get the most out of your holiday.
Top Ten Reasons To Visit Las Vegas
Wednesday 20 April 2016
Las Vegas also known as SIN City is not all about gambling and partying here are my top 10 things to do if visiting Las Vegas:
- Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour - There are many different options on how to view the Gran Canyon. I decided to view it by helicopter as I had never been on one before. I chose the Gran Canyon Helicopter & Sunset Ranch Adventure. We were flown into the depths of the Grand Canyon and we landed at the Grand Canyon West Ranch. A horse-drawn wagon brought us to the Ranch House where breakfast was served in the company of cowboy entertainment.
- Fremont Experience - Fremont St is located in downtown Las Vegas with a 24-hour mall featuring a huge LED canopy, casino, restaurant access & free entertainment.
- Fountains of the Bellagio – Watch the fountains and dance to the music....as seen on tv!
- Shows - I went to see the Blue Man Group. I would advise for the big shows to pre book your tickets as they sell up very quickly!
- Shopping Outlets – Great offers on designer gear, so make sure you don’t pack too much!
- Gondola Rides at the Venetian - For those romantics out there, sit back, relax and enjoy!
- Roller Coaster Rides at the New York New York & Stratosphere – Top tip: don’t eat before you get on these rides...trust me!!
- Siren's Pirate Show at Treasure Island (Free) – This show gets everyone’s attention! Watch pirates battle it out for treasure!
- The Mirage Volcano Eruption (Free) – Feel the heat of the flames of the volcano erupting! Listen to the noises of the eruptions from real life sound recordings. It is not to be missed!
- Eiffel Tower Experience – Purchase tickets to the top of the Eiffel Tower where you will get a great view of the Strip. I did it at night time when all the lights were lit. It was magical!