Looking for inspiration?
Check out our Travel Blog for information on destinations with plenty of tips and advice so you get the most out of your holiday.
Camino del Santiago - What to Bring?
Monday 18 April 2016
Camino de Santiago
What to bring...
- Hiking shoes with good grip or hiking boots (Runners are ok for some routes if the terrain is dry but it can be quite wet and muddy). Make sure you break them in!
- Baseball Hat
- Gloves & Warm hat for Spring / Autumn
- Sports clothing - we found sports leggings were very comfortable or good quality walking trousers.
- Breathable waterproof walking jacket
- Hiking Socks
- Water Bottle
- Rucksack (approx. 20litre) Ideally a bag with adjustable top & bottom front straps
- Plasters including Blister Plasters
- Epsom Salts (most of the hotels we use have a bath)
- Kinesiology Tape – great for strapping minor leg injuries
- Sun Protection